Financial Modeling Training
Duration: Permanent Full time Position
Remuneration: Competitive + performance bonus
Location: Rye, New York
This is a unique opportunity to work with an established startup, which has become the leading provider in tax equity and project finance financial modeling training and is preparing for rapid growth.
Pivotal180 provides world class advisory, financial modeling and training within climate change, sustainable finance, renewable energy, and infrastructure. The business started in October 2019 and has quickly redefined the standards of project finance modeling training. We deliver financial modelling and project finance training courses to our clients, online, in classrooms and via digital platforms.
Pivotal180 is looking to recruit a hands-on trainer who will become a core part of the delivery team and will play a central role in growing the business. The individual is passionate about sustainable infrastructure and wants to deliver training in financial modeling and be involved in the creation and development of online courses. You will report directly to the principal.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in developing new courses to grow our portfolio
- Tailoring and delivery of training courses
- Identify content development based on demand and relevance to our market
- Assist in Pivotal’ s reach into new markets and new partnerships. This includes geographical expansion of the brand with particular focus on online sales and teaching
- Find new innovative ways to network, develop partnerships, expand global reach, diversify marketing strategy, and increase business interaction
- Participate in sharing financial modeling knowledge through articles, webinars and social media
Qualifications /Experience /Competencies
- Have a proficiency in MS Office, outstanding excel skills and able to operate financial models
- Strong coaching and presentation skills with a high level of confidence in financial modeling
- Effective communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in teaching and in project finance and infrastructure
- Knowledge of industry and company dynamics in the renewable energy, infrastructure, or project finance sector a plus
- You have a basic grounding and understanding of Accounting and Finance principles a plus
- You are reliable and inventive and have strong attention to detail
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Desire to deliver the best possible service for our clients an interest in business development to develop strong client relationships
- Analytical thinker with can-do and creative mindset.
- Spanish language skills a plus but not essential
Pivotal180 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.