This position has been filled
ASSOCIATE – FINANCIAL MODELING AND TRAINING IN PROJECT FINANCE
Duration: Permanent Full time Position
Remuneration: Competitive + performance bonus
Location: Rye, New York – some flexibility with WFH but will need to be available to work in our office.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an established startup, which has become the leading provider in tax equity and project finance financial modeling training and is preparing for rapid growth.
Pivotal180 provides world class advisory, financial modeling and training within climate change, sustainable finance, renewable energy, and infrastructure. The business started in October 2019 and has quickly redefined the standards of project finance modeling training.
Pivotal180 is looking to recruit a hands-on associate who will become a core part of the delivery team and will play a central role in growing the business. The individual is passionate about sustainable infrastructure and wants to train others in financial modeling as well as build financial models and conduct due diligence. This role will also provide an opportunity for business development and online course creation. You will report directly to the principal.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Assist in developing new courses
• Assist in business development and marketing to increase the online sales internationally
• Assist in establishing a strong due diligence/model audit business line
• Assist in advisory in relation to financial modeling
• Assist in delivery of training courses
Qualifications /Experience /Competencies
• You have at least one year of experience in either project finance, corporate finance, policy,
project development, engineering, or infrastructure finance
• You will have proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint): outstanding excel skills and be
able to operate financial models
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal),
• Knowledge of industry and company dynamics in the renewable energy, infrastructure, or
project finance sector a plus
• You have a basic grounding and understanding of Accounting and Finance principles a plus
• You are reliable and inventive and have strong attention to detail
• Ability to build and retain long-term client relationships with effective interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinker with can-do and creative mindset.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Spanish language skills a plus but not essential
• Bachelor’s (or master’s degree) in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Economics,
Mathematics, Planning, or closely related field with emphasis on quantitative skills
Pivotal180 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hirewithout regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation,or any other characteristic protected by law