I was recommended to Pivotal180 by a colleague and I am now considering the renewable online self -paced course. What is the structure of the online course and how many hours of content is the course?
The online course is structured as follows:
- We have lessons, which cover the concepts of the items we will model, such as how to size debt for a project, or what is in a typical PPA Agreement
- Within the lessons we also have Excel demonstrations, using simple annual numbers for 5-10 years
- In addition to this we have a full model walk-through, from start to finish talking through every line in the model
- This is a video and is placed in between the lessons on concepts
- The Excel files are also downloadable, but fundamentally you build up a model from start to finish
- The online class also has a discussion board to answer any questions you may have
The total content online at this stage is approximately 26 hours, this is equivalent to just over a full week course if it were delivered in person.