Business Plans Course Content
Business financial modeling is one of the most under-rated skills at University, but a must-have skill in business. You can’t start or run a business without a solid forecast or ability to evaluate “what-if” scenarios. Your boss, or your investors, will expect a professional financial model.
This course will bridge the gap from theory to reality. Develop a best-practice financial model based on a real-life case study, in a framework that you can use to evaluate your own business. Understand the impact of leverage and equity dilution due to multiple capital raises, using CAP tables.
Learn from industry leaders and ivy league professors either in-person at a public session, on-site at your offices or campus, online, or with blended learning – combining online and in-person sessions.
Best practice project finance modeling
Use a financial model to evaluate business decisions
Create scenarios and sensitivities to understand and quantify business risks
Professional presentation of outputs to present to decision makers
Share this Course
OUR BLENDED LEARNING COMBINING IN-CLASS AND ONLINE MATERIAL ENSURES WE TEACH MORE AND YOU LEARN MORE.
|Course Portfolio||Region||Course Delivery||Start Date||Price||Register/Enquire|
|Financial Modeling for Business Plans||All||Inhouse Tailored||On Request||Contact us||Request proposal|
Contact us for on-site or on-campus pricing and options.
The cost of the online course will be credited to you if you join a public session within 12 months of purchase.
Discounts provided off the full course prices.
- Students and non-profits are eligible for a discount of 50% (no other discounts may be added to this). Online course price for students and non profits is $250
- Other discounts
- Group booking of 3 or more people – 15% Price per person for online group bookings is $425
- Early bird (public sessions only ) if book 8 weeks before the course – 10%.
- 12 months access to our online material, including concept videos with transcriptions, lecture slides, downloadable spreadsheet examples.
- A complete step-by-step model walk-through, and access to discussion forums for ongoing questions’.
- Subscription can be extended annually post the first 12 months for $100 per annum.
- Lunch, tea & coffee at the venue (public session participants only).
- Membership to the Pivotal180 alumni network.
- Course completion certificate
This course is suitable for all-levels – there is something for everyone.
- Financial analysts at banks, investors, developers, and operating entities looking to standardize approaches to modeling or solve new problems
- Senior participants changing careers or looking to up their skill-set
- Students wishing to enter a finance role – get ahead of your competition now
- Anyone else responsible for financial modeling!
Course requirements, objectives, and overview
|Introduction to financial modeling||
|Historic data and forecasting||
|Capital structure and investment decisions||
|Sensitivities and business optimization||
|Modeling quality checks and maintenance||
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Excel only
Computer, 2 screens preferable, Microsoft Excel
Laptop and power cord
Public courses run from 9am – 5.30pm at a location to be confirmed post registration
|> 4 weeks before the course||Full Refund|
|1 - 4 weeks before the course||50% Refund|
|<1 week before the course||No Refund|