Live streaming training with Pivotal180
Participants will develop a full financial model together with the instructors, with the ability to ask questions and seek individual support and feedback. The courses include all of the benefits of live classroom training.
Online learning has its advantages, but many clients prefer a more customized approach, with the opportunity for real-time interaction with the instructors
Our live streaming financial modeling courses include:
- Line-by-line construction of a model, rather than explanations of a pre-constructed template
- Instructors who review your work as you do it, offering one-on-one assistance as needed
- Presentation of finance concepts and modeling techniques with time for Q&A
- Access to our online learning platform for self-paced review and supplemental learning materials
The live streaming format entails:
- 2.5-hour sessions, 3 days a week, for 2 or 3 weeks
- Recordings of each live session, posted daily for review
Extensive screen time can be challenging in terms of saturation and focus, so we recommend limiting the length of each session to less than 3 hours. This leaves most of the day for participants to maintain ongoing professional obligations while still being able to review before the next class
Live-stream training programs can be custom tailored to meet the needs of your organization, including:
- unique case studies and business objectives
- standard company metrics or presentation styles
- corporate operating procedures
- country-specific rules, regulations and tax regimes
Is Live streaming training right for me ?
Our course information and QA sessions are the best way to learn about or training programs. The sessions are free to join and run for approximately 30 minutes, during which time you will get an overview of the course content, delivery structure and key objectives. You will meet the course trainer and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. If you would like to join one of our information sessions, simply fill in the form below and we will forward the invite.