Director – Project Finance Financial Modeling Training
Duration: Permanent Full time Position
Remuneration: $140- $160K + performance bonus
Location: Purchase New York
This is a unique opportunity to work with an established startup, which has become the leading provider in tax equity and project finance financial modeling training and is preparing for rapid growth.
Pivotal180 provides world class advisory, financial modeling and training within climate change, sustainable finance, renewable energy, and infrastructure. The business started in October 2019 and has quickly redefined the standards of project finance modeling training.
Pivotal180 is seeking a Vice President to lead training courses and to grow the financial modeling and advisory business. You must love sustainable infrastructure. You must be deeply passionate about educating and mentoring others. Financial modeling is exciting to you. You want to be part of a small and engaging team with big growth plans.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leading training courses in renewable energy project finance and tax equity
- Assist in business development and marketing
- Grow and mentor a small financial modeling and model audit team
- Support the Principals in developing new training courses
Qualifications /Experience /Competencies
- At least three to five years’ experience in project finance, tax equity, infrastructure / renewables investments, corporate finance, or project development
- Exceptional best-practice financial modeling skills and a strong understanding of the legal agreements in project finance deals
- Knowledge of industry and company dynamics in the renewable energy, infrastructure, or project finance sector a plus
- A passion for teaching
- Ability to build and retain long-term client relationships with effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Spanish language skills a plus, although not essential
- Bachelor’s (or master’s degree) in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Planning, or closely related field with emphasis on quantitative skills
Pivotal180 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.