Mining Course Content
Build a Mining project finance model from scratch.
Develop a best-practice financial model and optimize it for both debt and equity investors for a project finance mining deal.
Learn from industry leaders and ivy league professors either in-person at a public session, on-site at your offices or campus, online, or with blended learning – combining online and in-person sessions
Learn best practice modeling by doing
Understand project finance concepts and mining operations
Optimize a model to achieve requirements of all investors
Prepare professional outputs for decision making
Share this Course
OUR BLENDED LEARNING COMBINING IN-CLASS AND ONLINE MATERIAL ENSURES WE TEACH MORE AND YOU LEARN MORE. 5 DAYS OF MATERIAL IS CONDENSED INTO 3 DAYS + ONLINE CONTENT.
Contact us for on-site or on-campus pricing and options.
The cost of the online course will be credited to you if you join a public session within 12 months of purchase.
Discounts provided off the full course prices.
- Students and non-profits are eligible for a discount of 50% (no other discounts may be added to this). Online course price for students and non profits is $400
- Other discounts
- Group booking of 3 or more people – 15% Price per person for online group bookings is $680 and public sessions $3,400
- Early bird (public and live streaming sessions only ) if book 8 weeks before the course – 10%.
- 12 months access to our online material, including concept videos with transcriptions, lecture slides, downloadable spreadsheet examples.
- A complete step-by-step model walk-through, and access to discussion forums for ongoing questions’.
- Subscription can be extended annually post the first 12 months for $100 per annum.
- Lunch, tea & coffee at the venue (public session participants only).
- Membership to the Pivotal180 alumni network.
- Course completion certificate.
Due to the large volume of content available, the course is suitable for all-levels – there is something for everyone.
- Analysts, associates & vice presidents at banks, funds, investors, developers, and operating entities looking to standardize approaches to modeling or solve new problems
- More senior participants changing careers or looking to up their skill-set
- Students wishing to enter the mining sector or about to start new roles – get ahead of your competition now
|Project finance introduction||
|Project finance term loans||
|Waterfall and cashflow summary||
|Debt service reserve account (DSRA)||
|Depreciation and tax||
|Modeling quality checks||
|Optimizing a deal model||
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Excel only
Computer, 2 screens preferable, Microsoft Excel
Laptop & Power cord
Public courses run from 9am – 5.30pm at a location to be confirmed post registration
Live streaming are 2.5 hour live sessions for 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) over a 3 week period
Live streaming classes start at 11am New York time, so are accessible to most people in the Americas, Africa, and Europe
Online course not yet available
|>4 weeks before the course||Full Refund|
|1-4 weeks before the course||50% Refund|
|<1 week before the course||No Refund|