Develop a best-practice financial model and optimize it for both debt and equity investors for an infrastructure project finance deal.
Participants in the class will learn the concepts to develop a financial model related to Public Private Partnerships (PPPs / P3s) for both social and economic infrastructure. Whilst the course touches on a number of infrastructure sub-sectors, the main case study is that of a PPP hospital project. A toll road model is also provided with a description of the revenue and cost drivers.
The course covers a broad enough set of topics such that it is also suitable for those in other project finance sectors such as power or mining.
Learn from industry leaders and ivy league professors either in-person at a public session, on-site at your offices or campus, online, or our new live streaming courses.
Online Self paced Infrastructure & Project Finance Modeling available July.
Live streaming online training courses are as close as you get to the experience of an in-person class. Participants will develop a full financial model together with the instructors, with the ability to ask questions and seek individual support and feedback. The courses include all of the benefits of live classroom training.
The course includes:
- One-on-one access to our instructors
- Free access to the online self-paced learning version of the course
- 2.5 hour live sessions for 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) over a 3 week period
- This gives you time to review concepts before the next class
- Or for you to dive deeper into concepts that are covered in the self-paced online course
- Recordings of each session
- Classes start at 11am New York time, so are accessible to most people in the Americas, Africa, and Europe
- A chance to grow your network!
Build a project finance model from scratch using an infrastructure project case study
Best practice project finance modeling
Project finance concepts and operations
Optimizing a model to satisfy investors – do a deal!
Professional presentation of outputs and 3-way statements
OUR BLENDED LEARNING COMBINING IN-CLASS AND ONLINE MATERIAL ENSURES WE TEACH MORE AND YOU LEARN MORE. 5 DAYS OF MATERIAL IS CONDENSED INTO 3 DAYS + ONLINE CONTENT.
|Course name||More Info||Location||Start Date||Cost||Register|
|Infrastructure & Project Finance Modeling||More Info||Self Paced||Available July 2020||USD 650||Register|
|Infrastructure & Project Finance Modeling||More Info||Live Streaming||25 Aug 2020||USD 3,200||Register|
|Infrastructure & Project Finance Modeling||More Info||Live Streaming||20 Oct 2020||USD 3,200||Register|
Contact us for on-site or on-campus pricing and options.
The cost of the online course will be credited to you if you join a public session within 12 months of purchase.
Discounts provided off the full course prices.
- Students and non-profits are eligible for a discount of 50% (no other discounts may be added to this). Online course price for students and non profits is $400 and interactive online sessions $1,600.
- Other discounts
- Group booking of 3 or more people – 15% Price per person for online group bookings is $680 and interactive online sessions $2,720
- Early bird ( interactive online sessions only ) if book 8 weeks before the course – 10%. Price per person $2,880.
- 12 months access to our online material, including concept videos with transcriptions, lecture slides, downloadable spreadsheet examples.
- A complete step-by-step model walk-through, and access to discussion forums for ongoing questions’.
- Subscription can be extended annually post the first 12 months for $100 per annum.
- Lunch, tea & coffee at the venue (public session participants only).
- Membership to the Pivotal180 alumni network.
- Course completion certificate.
Due to the large volume of content available, the course is suitable for all-levels – there is something for everyone.
- Analysts, associates & vice presidents at banks, funds, investors, developers, and operating entities looking to standardize approaches to modeling or solve new problems
- More senior participants changing careers or looking to up their skill-set
- Students wishing to enter the project finance sector or about to start new roles – get ahead of your competition now
|Project finance introduction||
|Project finance term loans||
|Waterfall and cashflow summary||
|Debt service reserve account (DSRA)||
|Depreciation and tax||
|Modeling quality checks||
|Optimizing a deal model||
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Excel only
Computer, 2 screens preferable, Microsoft Excel
Laptop & Power cord
Public courses run from 9am – 5.30pm at a location to be confirmed post registration
interactive online sessions commence at 11am New York time
|>4 weeks before the course||Full Refund|
|1-4 weeks before the course||50% Refund|
|<1 week before the course||No Refund|