Training with Pivotal180
Our instructor-led training courses are highly customized and developed to address the unique challenges that your team and organization face. All our courses are led by our founders, Haydn and Dan, and this is important because to 'to be the best and get ahead, you need to learn from the best'
Our training programs can be custom tailored to meet the needs of your organization, including:
- unique case studies and business objectives
- standard company metrics or presentation styles
- corporate operating procedures
- country-specific rules, regulations and tax regimes
Course Customization Tools
Our sector focused course customization tools are simple to use and designed to help determine what a potential course might look like for your team. They outline what is available both in terms of subject matter as well as delivery options, including:
- Class time (important when planning instructor-led training)
- If there is a modeling component to the lesson
- If the lesson is available on our online platform
Use the green buttons below to access the course customization tool applicable to your team.
Training Course Delivery
The vast majority of our instructor-led courses adopt a blended approach, combining interactive training via live streaming + access to our online learning platform. Our live streaming financial modeling courses include:
- Line-by-line construction of a model, rather than explanations of a pre-constructed template
- Instructors who review your work as you do it
- One-on-one assistance as needed "office hours"
- Presentation of finance concepts and modeling techniques with time for Q&A
- Access to our online learning platform for self-paced review and supplemental learning material
The live streaming format entails:
- 2.5-hour sessions, 3 days a week, for 2 or 3 weeks
- Recordings of each live session, posted daily for review
Haydn Palliser is a founder and instructor at Pivotal180 and a globally renowned financial modeling and project finance expert. Haydn develops content for courses, teaches classes, and provides guidance and mentoring to financial modelers, advisors, and investors.
Daniel Gross is a founder and instructor at Pivotal180 and a private equity investor focused on renewable energy, infrastructure and socially responsible impact investing. Dan develops content for courses, teaches classes, and provides advisory services and transaction coaching to clients globally.