Build a renewable energy project finance model from scratch.
Develop a best-practice financial model and optimize it for both debt and equity investors for a renewable energy project finance deal. Learn from industry leaders and ivy league professors either in-person at a public session, on-site at your offices or campus, online, or our new live streaming courses.
Self Paced Online Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling available now.
Live streaming online training courses are as close as you get to the experience of an in-person class. Participants will develop a full financial model together with the instructors, with the ability to ask questions and seek individual support and feedback. The courses include all of the benefits of live classroom training.
The course includes:
- One-on-one access to our instructors
- Free access to the online self-paced learning version of the course
- 2.5 hour live sessions for 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) over a 3 week period
- This gives you time to review concepts before the next class
- Or for you to dive deeper into concepts that are covered in the self-paced online course
- Recordings of each session
- A chance to grow your network!
Develop a course that is right for your team.
At Pivotal180, we are all about providing real skills and knowledge, acquired over time, utilizing methods including in-person training, live streaming sessions, coaching and mentoring and online learning.
Pivotal180 is able to customize training to include company-specific case studies, formats, templates, technologies and geographies.
If you’d like your team to learn about term sheets and legal documentation based upon contracts from a deal within your portfolio, we would be happy to accommodate your specific needs.
And if you want your training to based upon a unique financial model – like a biodiesel power project subject to the local tax regime in Madagascar – we can make that happen.
If you’re thinking about training for your team, you might be wondering what’s available, both in terms of subject matter as well as delivery options. Our renewable energy course development tool may also help you. As well as providing a comprehensive list of available modules, grouped by topic, it also shows:
- Class time (important when planning in-person training)
- If there is a modeling component to the lesson
- If the lesson is available on our online platform
If you would like to receive the renewable energy course development tool please share your details and we will send it to you, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Learn best practice financial modeling by doing
Understand renewable energy finance concepts and operations
Optimize the model to achieve requirements of all investors
Prepare professional outputs for decision making
Download our Renewable Energy Course Development Tool to help you design the course that is right for your team.
OUR BLENDED LEARNING COMBINING IN-CLASS AND ONLINE MATERIAL ENSURES WE TEACH MORE AND YOU LEARN MORE. 5 DAYS OF MATERIAL IS CONDENSED INTO 3 DAYS + ONLINE CONTENT.
|Course Portfolio||Region||Course Delivery||Start Date||Price||Register/Enquire|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||All||Online Self Paced||Available Now||USD 800||Register|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Americas||Live Streaming||22 Sept 2020||Course Full||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||UK/Europe||Live Streaming||13 Oct 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Asia Pacific||Live Streaming||27 Oct 2020||Wait List||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Africa & ME||Live Streaming||10 Nov 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Americas||Public Session||Late 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||UK/Europe||Public Session||Late 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Africa & ME||Public Session||Late 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||Asia Pacific||Public Session||Late 2020||Contact Us||Reserve a place|
|Renewable Energy Project Finance Modeling||All||Inhouse Tailored||On request||Contact Us||Request proposal|
Contact us for on-site or on-campus pricing and options.
The cost of the online course will be credited to you if you join a public session or live streaming within 12 months of purchase.
Discounts provided off the training course prices.
- Students and non-profits are eligible for a discount of 50% (no other discounts may be added to this). Online course price for students and non profits is $400.
- Other discounts
- Group booking of 3 or more people – 15% Price per person for online group bookings is $680
- Early bird (interactive online and public sessions only ) if book 8 weeks before the course – 10%
- 12 months access to our online material, including concept videos with transcriptions, lecture slides, downloadable spreadsheet examples.
- A complete step-by-step model walk-through, and access to discussion forums for ongoing questions’.
- Subscription can be extended annually post the first 12 months for $100 per annum.
- Lunch, tea & coffee at the venue (public session participants only).
- Membership to the Pivotal180 alumni network.
- Course completion certificate.
Due to the large volume of content available, the course is suitable for all-levels – there is something for everyone.
- Analysts, associates & vice presidents at banks, funds, investors, developers, and operating entities looking to standardize approaches to modeling or solve new problems
- More senior participants changing careers or looking to up their skill-set
- Students wishing to enter the renewable energy sector or about to start new roles – get ahead of your competition now
|Project finance introduction||
|Project finance term loans||
|Generation and the grid||
|Waterfall and cashflow summary||
|Debt service reserve account (DSRA)||
|Depreciation and tax||
|Modeling quality checks||
|Optimizing a deal model||
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Excel only Two monitors is preferrable but not essential.
Computer, 2 screens preferable, Microsoft Excel
Laptop & Power cord
Public courses run from 9am – 5.30pm at a location to be confirmed post registration
Live streaming are 2.5 hour live sessions for 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) over a 3 week period
Live streaming classes start at 11am New York time, so are accessible to most people in the Americas, Africa, and Europe
Online course has over 26 hours of content and will take about 40 hours to complete if you do it from start to finish
|>4 weeks before the course||Full Refund|
|1-4 weeks before the course||50% Refund|
|<1 week before the course||No Refund|